3 Ingredient Queso Dip for the Big Game
Servings: 4 cups
Prep Time: 0 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
- 1 lb. ground meat (beef, turkey or plant-based)
- 10 oz can diced tomatoes & green chilies
- 8 oz package Good Foods Queso Style Dip
- Using a large skillet over medium heat, cook ground meat approximately 7-10 minutes, crumbling as you stir.
- Add tomatoes and Good Foods Queso Style Dip, stirring to combine.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips or your favorite veggies.
- Depending on the ground meat option, you may want to add 1 tbsp olive oil to the pan before cooking.
- Add spice by seasoning the meat with taco seasoning or using a spicier variety of tomatoes.