Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup Good Foods Buffalo Dip
- ¼ cup Frank’s buffalo sauce
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour (or almond flour)
- 3 Tbsp dried parsley
- ½ Tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp seasoned salt
- Good Foods Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip
- In a large bowl, combine melted butter, olive oil, Good Foods Buffalo dip and buffalo sauce. Add cauliflower and toss until coated.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, parsley, garlic powder and seasoning salt.
- Sprinkle seasoned flour over cauliflower, stirring to coat as sprinkling to evenly coat.
- Air fry in batches at 350°F for 15 minutes. Cauliflower is ready when florets are lightly browned and crispy. Serve warm with celery sticks and Good Foods Ranch dip.