Air Fryer Zucchini Chips with Cilantro Dip
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10-12 minutes
- 2 medium zucchinis
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup panko
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp cayenne
- Salt and pepper
- Good Foods Cilantro Dip
- Slice off the ends of the zucchini, and then cut into rounds. Place on a plate lined with a paper towel, sprinkle with salt, top with another paper towel and place a baking pan (or something large and heavy) on top. Allow to sit 10-15 minutes to draw out extra moisture. Pat dry.
- Create an assembly line of separate dishes for flour, beaten egg and panko with seasonings: cumin, cayenne, salt and pepper.
- To both sides of zucchini rounds: dredge in flour, dip into eggs then press into panko to coat. Place in air fryer basket in a single layer.
- Air-fry at 350° for 5-6 minutes or until golden brown. Repeat until all chips are cooked.
- Dip zucchini chips into Good Foods Cilantro dip and enjoy!