Bacon Ranch Jalapeno Poppers
Servings: 24 jalapeno poppers
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 12 large jalapenos
- 6 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup Good Foods Ranch Dip
- 4 oz sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 12 slices bacon, cut in half
- Slice jalapenos in half lengthwise. Using a spoon, discard seeds and membranes.
- Mix cream cheese, Good Foods ranch dip, cheddar cheese and garlic powder together in a small bowl. Spoon mixture into jalapenos. Wrap each jalapeno in a slice of bacon. Use a toothpick to secure if needed.
Bake: 425° for 15-20 minutes or until bacon is crispy.
Air Fry: 350° for 15-20 minute or until bacon is crispy.
Grill: Over medium low heat, grill 5 minutes with the cut side down. Then flip and grill an additional 15 minutes or until bacon is crispy.