Baked Zucchini Fries with Queso
These healthy baked zucchini fries made by @pureveganfood are healthy, crunchy and delicious. Perfect as a snack, these fries are also low carb, gluten free and easy to make. Recipe below!
- 2 medium zucchini’s, cut into fries
- 2 Tbsp flax meal + 6 Tbsp water
- 1/2 cup grated vegan cheese
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/3 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 container Good Foods Queso Style Dip
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Combine flax meal and water, let mixture sit for 10 minutes to thicken.
- Mix nutritional yeast and seasoning together.
- Place several zucchini fries on the on the baking sheet. Cover with parchment paper.
- Take a zucchini piece and dip into flax mixture, than roll in the dry mixture until coated. Repeat with half of zucchini pieces.
- Add cheese to the mixture and continue with the rest of zucchini pieces until all are coated.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Serve warm with queso dip.