Buffalo Chicken Crescent Ring
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 chicken breast, cooked and finely diced or shredded into bit size pieces
- ¼ cup hot sauce
- ¼ cup Good Foods Buffalo Dip
- 4 oz. marble jack cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup blue cheese
- 2 green onions, finely diced
- Good Foods Creamy Yogurt Ranch Dip
- Celery and carrot sticks for dipping
- Preheat oven to 375°. Prepare a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, chicken, hot sauce, buffalo dip, shredded cheese, blue cheese and green onion. Stir to combine and set aside.
- Separate crescent rolls into 16 triangles. Arrange in a circle, overlapping the wider parts so that the points of the triangle point outward looking like a sun. Leave a 6” diameter in the middle.
- Spoon chicken mixture onto the wider, overlapping area of the crescent roll.
- Bring each crescent roll triangle over the filling and tuck underneath and press into the bottom of the ring to secure it. Buffalo chicken mixture will show between crescent rolls.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool slightly then serve with a bowl of Good Foods Creamy ranch dip in the center of the ring with celery and carrots for dipping.