Buffalo Chicken Pinwheels with Purple Potato Chips
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 1 chicken breast (rotisserie), shredded
- 1 – 1.75oz package Good Foods Buffalo Dip
- 1/2 cup romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1/4 red onion, sliced
- 2 medium flour tortillas
- Toss shredded chicken and buffalo dip together to coat.
- Lay out the flour tortillas and divide the chicken evenly among them. Top with lettuce and red onion.
- Roll tortillas rightly, then cut into 1′ slices.
Purple Sweet Potato Chips Ingredients:
- Approximately 5 small purple potatoes
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/8 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- Good Foods Chunky Guacamole
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice the potatoes paper thin (skin on).
- Toss potato slices with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and cayenne. Lay a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until crispy, flipping halfway.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 10 minutes to crisp further. Serve with Good Foods Chunky Guacamole.