Buffalo Chicken Pizza
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- 1 roll refrigerated pizza dough
- 2 cups shredded chicken breasts
- ½ cup Good Foods Buffalo Dip
- ½ cup Buffalo sauce
- 8 oz shredded mozzarella
- 4oz blue cheese crumbles
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 400°. Prepare a baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Roll out pizza dough into a rectangle. Bake for 8 minutes.
- While the crust is baking, combine in a medium size bowl the chicken, Good Foods buffalo dip and buffalo sauce.
- Spread buffalo chicken over the pre-baked crust. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Return to the oven and bake 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top with blue cheese and green onions.
- Cut into 2” strips to make pizza fries. Serve warm.