Buffalo Potato Wedges That You Won’t Want to Share
Exercise? We thought you said extra fries…
Almonds, red onions and a touch of cilantro combine with buffalo flavors to add the tangy, dairy-free twist that your sides need.
Topped with blue cheese and chopped green onions, these potato wedges satisfy any salty cravings.
Skip the greasy fast-food fries for a homemade version that’s sure to put a (potato) wedge between you and the other items on your plate!
Buffalo Blue Potato Wedges
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 55 minutes
- 7 large unpeeled russet potatoes, cut into wedges
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup Good Foods Buffalo Style Dip
- ½ cup hot sauce, or to taste
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- To a large bowl add potato wedges, oil, salt, pepper and garlic powder; toss until evenly coated.
- Arrange wedges evenly in one layer on baking sheet.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until golden and crispy, flipping halfway.
- Remove potatoes from oven and drizzle buffalo dip and hot sauce evenly over potatoes. Return to oven, broiling for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with green onions and blue cheese.