Carrot Pate Stuffed Grape Leaves
This unique party platter featuring Stuffed Carrot Pate Grape leaves made by @pureveganfood is perfect to celebrate World Vegan Month this November. This attractive and bite-sized appetizer is served chilled and pairs perfectly with our light Tzatziki dip.
- Grape leaves
- 1 cup sunflower seeds, soaked
- 3 celery stalks, chopped
- 4 carrots, chopped
- 3 tsp garlic powder
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 2 dates
- 3 Tbsp fresh parsley
- 1 container Good Foods Tzatziki Dip
- Add sunflower seeds. celery, carrots, garlic powder, lemon and dates to a food processor and run until smooth.
- Add parsley and continue to process until it is well incorporated.
- Place a spoonful of the pate onto the inside of the grape leaf and roll up, tucking in the sides as you go.
- Arrange on the platter and Serve with tzatziki dip.