Cheesy Corn With Avocado Salsa
Cheesy Corn with Avocado Salsa is the perfect go-to appetizer or side dish for your weekend bbq! Made with simple ingredients, this dish saves time and takes only a few minutes in the oven.
Prep/Assembly Time: 10 minutes
Bake Time: 3 minutes
- 16 oz pkg frozen sweet corn, thawed
- ¾ cup Good Foods Avocado Salsa
- ¾ cup queso fresco, crumbled (divided)
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped (plus more for garnish)
- 1 lime, juiced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In an 8×8 baking dish, combine corn, Avocado Salsa, ½ of the cheese and cilantro.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Place dish in oven and broil for 2-3 minutes, just enough for the cheese to melt slightly.
- Sprinkle with cotija and cilantro for garnish. Enjoy!