Cilantro Spring Roll Bowl With Shrimp
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 12-15 minutes
- ¼ cup tahini paste
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1/8 cup soy sauce (or coconut aminos)
- 1/8 cup rice vinegar
- 1/8 cup honey
- 2 Tbsp fresh ginger, grated (or ½ tsp ground ginger)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Rice Noodles
- 7 oz rice noodles
- 8 oz package Good Foods Cilantro Dip
- 1 lb large raw shrimp peeled, deveined, tail-off
- ½ cup red cabbage, thinly sliced
- ½ cup carrots, shredded
- ½ cup cucumber, julienne cut
- ¼ red bell pepper, diced
- 3 Tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- 3 Tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- Sauce: Combine ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Rice Noodles: Cook to package instructions (boiling on high heat for 6-8 minutes; rinse and drain). Let cool and then add Good Foods Cilantro Dip, tossing to combine.
- Shrimp: Boil water on high heat; add shrimp and cook for 2-3 minutes (depends on if thawed or frozen shrimp) or until no longer pink. Rinse and drain.
- Add ¼ of the noodles, vegetables, shrimp and sauce to a bowl. Repeat with remaining bowls. Salt and pepper to taste.