Creamy Ranch Veggie Pizza
Servings: 8 (depending on cut size)
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Cooling Time: 30 minutes
- 2 packages crescent rolls
- 2 8oz packages cream cheese, softened
- 12 oz package Good Foods Creamy Ranch Yogurt Dip
- 1 cup broccoli, cut into small pieces
- ½ cup shredded carrots, chopped
- ½ each red and yellow bell pepper, diced
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unroll crescent rolls and arrange into rectangles, pressing seams together to create a crust.
- Bake crust 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove and let cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine cream cheese and ranch dip. Chill in refrigerator while crust cools.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over crust. Top with broccoli, carrots, bell peppers and shredded cheese.
- Cut into squares and serve cold.