Crispy Hashbrown Dippers
Made by the wonderful @erinliveswhole, these hashbrown dippers with buffalo dip are perfect for your next football Sunday appetizer!
- 2 cups finely grated potato
- ¼ yellow onion, grated
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup oat flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 2 Tbsp avocado oil
- 1 container Good Foods Buffalo Style Dip
- Combine grated potato and onion. Add salt and let sit for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, squeeze out any excess moisture so they are completely dry.
- Mix in minced garlic and egg. Use your hands to combine well.
- Stir in oat flour and baking powder.
- Place in fridge for 30 minutes to help set.
- In a large saute pan, heat avocado oil.
- Once hot, use your hands to form potato mixture into patties and place in frying pan. Cook for 5 minutes on each side or until crispy. Repeat until all patties have been cooked.
- Serve with Good Foods Buffalo Style Dip.