Easy Chicken Tostadas
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 8 corn tortillas
- Good Foods Chunky Guacamole
- 15 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 lb or 3 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1/2 cup cotija cheese, crumbled
- Lime, cut into 8 wedges
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Brush tortillas lightly with olive oil on both sides using a pastry brush.
- Place tortillas in a single layer on baking sheets. Sprinkle with salt. Bake for 8-10 minutes, turning halfway. Tortillas should be golden brown and crispy.
- Top each tostada with guacamole, beans, chicken and cheese. Squeeze lime wedge and season with salt and pepper.