Fall Pumpkin Fries with Spicy Guacamole
Celebrating GUACtober the best way we know with these flavorful & healthy Fall Pumpkin Fries with Spicy Guacamole. This unique pairing from @naturallyzuzu is perfect to make this October and only requires a few ingredients! Recipe below.
- 2 small sugar pumpkins
- 1 Tbsp cajun spice
- 3 Tbsp avocado oil
- 1 container Good Foods Spicy Guacamole
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Take the sugar pumpkin – peel the skin, remove seeds and slice into fries.
- Toss the pumpkin fries with avocado oil and cajun spice.
- Spread pumpkin fries evenly on the pan and bake for 25 minutes or until they are golden brown. Option to air fry at 390F for 15 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite Good Foods Guacamole.