Fish Taco Bowl with Cilantro Dip
National Taco Day is October 4th and @erinliveswhole created this healthy deconstructed fish taco bowl to celebrate. Recipe below!
- 2 cod filets
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 head read cabbage
- 1 avocado
- 1 small jalapeno
- 2 limes
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup Good Foods Cilantro Dip
- Tortilla chips for topping
- Mix together spices and rub half on cod filets.
- Heat saute pan on stove and add olive oil.
- Place seasoning side down and cook for 4 minutes. Add more seasoning to the other side, then cook on the other side for 4 minutes.
- Prepare your bowl while fish cooks. Add to bowl half chopped cabbage, half sliced avocado, half salsa and one lime (sliced).
- Add fish, then top with Good Foods Cilantro Dip and tortilla chips.