Air Fryer Baja Fish Tacos
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 lb halibut filet, cut into 1/2-inch strips crosswise
For Sauce & Assembly:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp seafood seasoning
- 1/2 lime, juiced, plus lime wedges, for serving
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 12 (6-inch) corn tortillas, grilled
- 2 cups finely shredded purple cabbage
- 1 pkg Good Foods Avocado Salsa
- 2 cups pico de gallo, homemade or store-bought
- For fish: Preheat air fryer to 400°F. Combine bread crumbs, chili powder and salt in a medium bowl. Add eggs to a separate medium bowl. Dip fish strips into eggs, then into bread crumb mixture, evenly coating each fish strip.
- Working in batches, place half of the breaded fish strips in air fryer and coat with olive oil cooking spray. Cook, flipping fish strips halfway through, until golden-brown and easily flakes apart, about 12-15 minutes. Repeat with remaining breaded fish strips.
- For sauce and assembly: Meanwhile, combining mayonnaise, seafood seasoning, lime juice and cilantro in a small bowl.
- Top each tortilla with breaded fish, cabbage, Good Foods Avocado Salsa, pico de gallo and mayonnaise mixture. Serve and enjoy!