Air Fryer Broccoli Tots
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prepare air fryer by coating basket with non-stick spray.
- Add broccoli florets to a food processor and pulse until very finely chopped.
- In a medium sized bowl add eggs. Using a fork, beat until blended. Add broccoli to bowl, then add breadcrumbs, Good Foods Roasted Garlic Dip and salt. Stir to combine.
- Scoop out tablespoonfuls of mixture and press into tater tot shape. Place in a single layer in air fryer basket (air fry in batches as needed).
- Air fry at 400 for 10 minutes.
- Serve warm with Good Foods Queso Dip and Good Foods Roasted Garlic Dip for dipping