Air Fryer Chicken Tenders
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30-40 minutes
- 1 ½ lb. chicken tenders
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup buttermilk
- Good Foods Ranch, Buffalo and Tzatziki dips for dipping
- Set up three separate bowls for breading the chicken. In the first bowl, add flour. In the second bowl whisk together buttermilk and eggs. In the third bowl, combine salt and pepper with breadcrumbs.
- Working one a time, coat all sides of chicken in flour, then egg mixture, and finally in breadcrumbs, pressing to fully coat.
- Place breaded chicken in air fryer basket in a single layer, working in batches as needed. Spray the tops with cooking spray and air fry at 400°F for 10 minutes. Flip chicken over, spray the tops with cooking spray and cook 10 more minutes more or until chicken is fully cooked. Repeat with remaining chicken.
- Serve warm with Good Foods Ranch, Buffalo and Tzatziki dips for dipping.