Avocado Salsa Chicken Nachos
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 3 cups cooked chicken breasts, shredded (rotisserie works well)
- 1 cup Good Foods Avocado Salsa, plus more for serving
- 12 oz bag of tortilla chips
- 2 cups Pepper Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cotija cheese
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 375°. Prepare a sheet pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine chicken and Good Foods Avocado Salsa in a medium-sized bowl.
- Scatter chips around sheet pan. Top with avocado salsa chicken mix. Sprinkle with pepper jack cheese.
- Place in oven and bake for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and top with cotija cheese, avocado, cilantro and radishes.