Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
- 2 lb 85% lean ground beef
- 1 cup (8 oz package) Good Foods Spicy Queso Blanco Dip
- 10 ct Stand ‘N Stuff taco shells
- 1 cup shredded cheese (Mexican blend, cheddar, Colby Jack all work) (keep it dairy free and omit the cheese or substitute a vegan cheese instead)
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- Pico de Gallo
- Good Foods Chunky Guacamole
- Fresh cilantro, chopped
- Lime, wedged
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Add taco shells to 9×13 pan.
2. In a medium sized skillet over medium heat. Spray with nonstick cooking spray if needed. Add ground beef. Stir to crumble and cook until meat is browned then remove from heat.
3. Add Good Foods Spicy Queso Blanco to the pan of meat and stir to combine.
4. Spoon mixture into taco shells. Top with shredded cheese.
5. Bake 5 minutes until taco shells are warm and cheese is melting.
6. Remove from oven and serve warm with toppings: lettuce, Pico de Gallo, Good Foods Guacamole and cilantro. Squeeze juice from a lime wedge over tacos.