BBQ Chicken Taco Crescent Ring
Good Foods has launched a new line of plant-based dips called chip dips! The line extension features three dips that are made free of the Top 9 major allergens recognized by the FDA and are all inspired by classic potato chip flavors. The three flavors are Dill Pickle, Tangy BBQ and Nacho Cheeze – YUM! This delicious recipe from Leena Abed uses our Tangy BBQ Chip Dip in a chicken taco crescent ring.
- Good Foods Tangy BBQ Chip Dip
- 1 cup chicken, shredded
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese
- 1 jalapeño, sliced
- 2 cans prepared crescent rolls or pastry dough
- 1 cups lettuce, shredded
- 1 tomato, chopped
- Combine shredded chicken with Good Foods Tangy BBQ Chip Dip. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- On the baking sheet, arrange crescent roll triangles in a ring so the flat sides of triangles form a 5-inch circle in the center. Dough ring should look like the sun.
- Spoon the bbq chicken mixture onto the side of the ring closest to the center. Wrap each dough triangle over the filling tucking it in on the inside. Repeat until the whole triangle is enclosed.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the dough is golden brown and baked through.
- Serve with shredded lettuce, tomatoes, and jalapeño in the middle with more Good Foods Tangy BBQ Chip Dip on the side for dipping.
- Enjoy! 🙂