BBQ Chicken & Black Bean Quesadilla
Check out this DELICIOUS recipe from @erinliveswhole!
- 2 flour or corn tortillas
- shredded cheddar
- 1 cup of cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup of black beans
- 1/2 cup of barbeque sauce
- 1 tsp. avocado oil
- Good Foods Queso dip
- Line one flour or corn tortilla with shredded cheddar.
- In a small bowl, toss together 1 cup of cooked chicken, 1/2 cup of black beans, and 1/2 cup of barbeque sauce.
- Place the mixture on top of the tortilla with shredded cheese and add another tortilla on top.
- Cook in a hot pan with avocado oil for 3 minutes each side, cover so the cheese melts.
- Flip and repeat. Top with Good Foods Queso dip!