Servings: 40 small quesadillas
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
- 20 soft flour tortillas (taco size), cut in half
- 3 cups chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 2 cups Colby Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 medium sized red onion, finely diced
- 1 large or 2 small jalapenos, seeded and finely diced
- 1 cup taco sauce
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, finely shredded
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- Good Foods Chunky Guacamole
- Preheat oven to 375°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Put a bowl in the center of the baking sheet to use as a guide.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, Colby jack cheese, red onion, jalapeno and taco sauce.
- Add a spoonful of chicken mixture into center of cut tortilla. Roll into a cone shape being careful not to squish out the filling. Place the tortilla on the pan with the pointed end touching the bowl in the center of the pan. Repeat with around 12 more tortillas placing them around the bowl to create the bottom layer of the bloomin’ quesadilla.
- Sprinkle ¾ cup cheddar cheese on top of the bottom layer of quesadillas.
- Repeat the ring around the bowl for two more layers adding cheese between the next two layers and over the top layer.
- Remove bowl from center of ring. Place pan in oven and bake 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and edges of tortilla are crispy.
- Place Good Foods Chunky Guacamole in the center of the ring. Sprinkle quesadillas with fresh cilantro. Serve warm!