Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Bread
This is the PERFECT appetizer to bring to your Friendsgiving party! Loaded with Good Foods Spinach Artichoke Parmesan Dip, this dish is full of flavor and is sure to be a crowd pleaser. Thank you to our friend @erinliveswhole for this amazing recipe!
- Sourdough round loaf
- Good Foods Spinach Artichoke Parmesan Dip
- 8oz of mozzarella, shredded
- Using a sourdough round loaf, make cut all the way down to the bottom without cutting through, turn the bread halfway and cut across the other cuts all the way down to the bottom, again without cutting through.
- Spread 1 tub of Good Foods Spinach Artichoke Parmesan Dip throughout the creases, followed up by sprinkling one 8oz bag of shredded mozzarella
- Cover loosely with aluminum foil and bake at 350F for 30 minutes, then remove foil and bake another 5 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes before diving in!