Crock Pot Shredded Chicken + Nachos
What’s better than a delicious comforting meal on a cozy fall evening? NOTHING! Make these sheet pan nachos packed full of flavor from the Enchilada Spice Mix made by our friends at Just Spices and topped with fresh, chunky guacamole from yours truly 😉 Recipe from Elizabeth Varga.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 2 hours 10 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours 20 minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts or boneless chicken thighs
- 1 14.5-ounce can diced tomatoes
- ¼ cup Good Foods Chunky Guacamole
- 2 tablespoons Just Spices Enchilada Seasoning
- 4 cups tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded mexican cheese blend
- ¾ cup pico de gallo
- 1 cup Good Foods Guacamole
- 1 cup black beans
- 2 jalapenos, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- In a slow cooker, combine the chicken, diced tomatoes, Good Foods Chunky Guacamole, and Just Spices Enchilada Seasoning. Stir to combine.
- Cook on high for 2 hours.
- Shred the chicken using two forks.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Place the tortilla chips in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Top with the shredded chicken, and cheese.
- Bake until heated through and the cheese is melted, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and add pico de gallo, Good Foods Chunky Guacamole, black beans, jalapeños, and fresh cilantro.
- Enjoy! 😊