Dairy-Free Drop Biscuits with Queso
Servings: about 10 large biscuits or 24 small biscuits
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 18-20 minutes
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1 – 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 cup cold coconut oil
- 3/4 cup almond milk (or other milk as desired)
- 8oz package Good Foods Queso Dip
- Preheat the oven to 450°. Lightly coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In the bowl of a food processor add flour, baking powder and salt. If you want to add any herbs or spices you can add them here. Add cut pieces of coconut oil and use food processor to combine. Transfer dough to a mixing bowl.
- Add 3/4 cup of almond milk and Queso Dip and stir just until combined. Do not over-mix.
- Drop large mounds (about 1/4 cup each or a cookie scoop) onto the baking sheet.
- Bake at 450° for 18-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve warm using Good Foods Queso as a dip or spread and enjoy!