Easy Breakfast Empanadas
Delicious 4 ingredient empanadas from @tastyideas!
- Pie crust, 1 box
- Shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Good Foods Feta Cucumber Dip
- Good Foods Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Slice the ham in small pieces.
- Cut the dough in the shape of a circle.
- Add the ham and cheese into the center and fold to form a half moon. Take a fork and press on edges to seal.
- Proceed to brush the empanadas with an egg wash.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Enjoy!