Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 1 package (12 count) small flour tortillas (street taco size)
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1 tsp taco seasoning
- 1 10-oz can red enchilada sauce
- 1 14-oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- ½ cup whole-kernel corn
- 1 cup mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- Good Foods Chunky Guacamole
- Preheat oven to 350°. Prepare a muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place a tortilla in each muffin cup, gently pleating the edges so they fit snug inside each cup (microwave tortillas in a paper towel for 10 seconds to soften first if needed).
- Bake tortilla shells for 10 minutes or until the cups have hardened on the edges.
- Meanwhile, combine chicken, taco seasoning, enchilada sauce, black beans, bell pepper and corn in a medium size bowl, stirring to combine.
- Remove tortillas from oven. Spoon enchilada mixture into each cup, filling to the top. Top evenly with cheddar cheese. Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from open and top with a dollop of Good Foods Chunky Guacamole for serving.
Omit chicken and use Good Foods Queso Dip as a topping after it’s baked (or mx in with enchilada sauce) instead of cheddar cheese!