Garlic Twice Baked Potatoes
January 9, 2023
Prep time: 30 min
Cooking time: 20 min
Makes 6 servings
- 6 medium size yellow potatoes or 3 large russet potatoes
- 1/2 cup green onions, sliced
- 8 oz Good Foods Roasted Garlic Dip
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 cup of vegan cheese shreds (optional)
- Scrub and pierce potatoes. Cook in microwave on high for 10 minutes, rotating at 5 minutes. Optional: use the air fryer instead of microwave.
- Cut each potato in half, lengthwise. Scoop out the pulp, leaving a thin shell.
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- In a large bowl, mash the potato pulp. Add green onions, Good Foods Roasted Garlic Dip (save a small amount to top with at the end), salt & pepper. Mix well. Add mixture into potato shells, equally.
- Place stuffed potatoes onto a baking sheet. Sprinkle with shredded vegan cheese and paprika.
- Bake potatoes for about 20 minutes. Potatoes should be golden with melted cheese. Top with remaining Roasted Garlic Dip & green onions. Serve and enjoy!
Post a Comment