Guacamole Chickpea Salad Sandwich
- 4 slices of whole wheat or gluten free bread
- 2 cans of chickpeas (15 oz cans)
- 1/3 cup diced celery
- 1/3 cup chopped green onion
- 1 Tbsp chopped dill
- 1 Tbsp of vegan Mayo
- 4 tablespoons of Good Foods Chunky Guacamole
- 1 medium jalapeño, seeded and diced
- 1 tsp black ground pepper
- Salt to taste
- Drain the cans of chickpeas.
- Mashed the chickpeas well, add the diced celery, onions, dill, Mayo, guacamole, diced jalapeños, salt and pepper.
- Mix everything to combine
- Scoop 3-4 tablespoons of Guacamole Chickpea Salad on the bread, layer it with lettuce, and make a sandwich.