Ham & Egg Cups with Guacamole
- 6 2oz Good Foods Chunky Guacamole
- 12 slices ham
- ¼ cup riced cauliflower
- ½ red bell pepper, diced
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 6 eggs
- 2 Tbsp fresh chives, chopped
- Spray 6-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Place two pieces of ham into each muffin cup to form a ‘bowl.’
- Add cauliflower, bell pepper, and cheese into each cup of ham.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Crack an egg into each egg cup.
- Bake at 350F for 12 minutes (until desired egg yolk doneness).
- Serve topped with chives and an individual GoodFoods Chunks Guacamole.
- For the perfect on-the-go breakfast, place leftovers in airtight container and refrigerate to enjoy throughout the week.
- Dice any vegetables on-hand and use in step 3.
- If desired, scramble eggs with veggies, cheese, salt, and pepper and pour onto ham (for scrambled egg cups).