August 16, 2021
Servings: 8 tortillas
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 8 corn tortillas
- 10 oz pork chorizo, cooked
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- 13 oz pkg. Good Foods Chunky Guacamole
- 8 eggs, cooked sunny side up
- 4 oz queso fresco or cotija cheese
- Fresh cilantro, chopped
- Red pepper flakes, salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lightly brush both sides of each tortilla with olive oil. Place tortillas on pan in a single layer. Bake for 15 minutes (flipping half way) or until golden brown and sturdy. Remove tortillas from oven and sprinkle with salt. Cool for 5 minutes on the pan to continue to crisp up.
- Top tortillas with pork chorizo, diced tomatoes, Good Foods chunky guacamole, egg, sprinkle with cheese and garnish with cilantro. Season with red pepper flakes, salt and pepper as desired.
Post a Comment