Mango & Avocado Chicken Salad
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded (rotisserie works well)
- 2 mangos, cubed
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, quartered
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 packages Good Foods Avocado Mash
- 4 croissants
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium-sized bowl, add chicken, mango, tomato, red onion, lime juice, olive oil, honey; stir to combine.
- Coat each croissant with ½ package of Avocado Mash. Top with chicken mixture. Sprinkle with cilantro, salt and pepper.