One-Pan Shrimp And Rice
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
•1 tbsp olive oil
• ½ cup red bell pepper, diced
• ½ cup yellow onion, diced
• 3 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 lb shrimp, peeled, deveined, tail off
• 1 ½ cups cooked long grain white rice (make it low carb with cauliflower rice)
• ½ cup Good Foods Avocado Salsa
• ½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
• Juice of 1 lime
• Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add olive oil. Once the pan is hot, add onion
and peppers. Cook until soft, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook 1 more
2. Add shrimp and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook about 5 minutes or until
shrimp are tender and pink.
3. Stir in cooked rice and Good Foods Avocado Salsa.
4. Serve warm and garnish with cilantro, lime juice. Salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!