Potato Tart with Caramelized Onions
December 30, 2021
Check out this delicious recipe from our friend @naturallyzuzu!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 1 sheet of vegan puff pastry dough.
- 2 Tbsp of olive oil
- 2 medium size yellow potatoes, peeled and sliced thinly through mandolin slicer
- 1 large red onion
- 3 Tbsp of Plant Based Tzatziki, Buffalo or Spicy Queso Blanco.
- Fresh rosemary
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- Optional: 2-3 brussels sprouts shaved thinly
- Preheat oven at 400 F
- Heat one tablespoon of oil and sauté sliced onions until they are caramelized. About 8-10 min stirring them constantly. Set it aside.
- Take the sliced potatoes, put it in a bowl and drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and coat the potatoes with oil.
- Meanwhile, unfold the sheets of puff pastry on a baking sheet lined with a parchment paper.
- Take 2-3 tables spoons of your favorite plant-based dip and spread it in the center of the puff pastry leaving 1/2 inches off the edges.
- Layer with caramelized onions, sliced potatoes and shredded Brussels sprouts. Sprinkle the tart with some fresh rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Take the fork and press the edges of the puff pastry to create pretty design. Brush the edges of the puff pastry with almond milk.
- Bake the tart for 20 min until edges are golden. Drizzle it with some more of your favorite Good Foods plant-based dip. Enjoy!
Post a Comment