Potato Tornados with Tzatziki
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 6 yellow potatoes, washed and peeled
- 3 tbsp parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tbsp bread crumbs
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Good Foods Tzatziki Dip
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line baking pan with parchment paper.
- Using a sharp skewer, pierce each potato lengthwise all the way through the center.
- Place skewered potato on cutting board. Using a sharp knife, slice an angled slit at one end of the potato, and while keeping knife in place slowly rotate potato cutting approximately ¼ inch spirals.
- Once you reach the other end of the potato with your angled slicing, carefully pull the layers apart on the skewer. Repeat with remaining potatoes.
- Combine parmesan, paprika and breadcrumbs in a small bowl.
- Brush each potato on all sides with olive oil.
- Sprinkle potatoes with seasoning, turning to coat all sides.
- Place skewered potatoes on prepared pan. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper. Enjoy with Good Foods Tzatziki dip.