Queso Blanco Potato Salad
Check out this easy and yummy potato salad that our friend @theallnaturalvegan made for us! Putting a southwest twist on the classic potato salad, this recipe is made with Good Foods Spicy Queso Blanco! Give it a try!
- 3lbs Golden potatoes
- 1 Can black beans
- ½ Red onion
- 2 Cobs of corn
- 2 Avocados
- ¼ Cup cilantro
- 1 Jalapeno (optional)
- 1 Container Good Foods Spicy Queso Blanco
- Fresh limes to top (optional)
- Begin by washing and boiling the potatoes until soft (about 20 minutes). Boil the corn as well (for about 5 minutes). I add the corn to the potato pot to save dishes!
- Once cooked, rinse with cold water. Roughly chop the potatoes into bite size pieces, and shave the corn. Add to a large bowl.
- Strain and rinse the black beans and add to the bowl. Dice the onion, avocado, and jalapeno and add to the bowl. Chop the cilantro and add.
- Pour the Good Foods Queso Blanco into the bowl and toss the salad. Serve and enjoy!
Check out more of Katie’s recipes here!