Salmon Salad with Avocado
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time:15 minutes
- 14-16 oz skinless salmon, thawed (or use leftover cooked salmon)
- 1/3 cup finely diced red onion
- 1/3 cup (2 stalks) chopped celery
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise (or more as needed)
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 4 packages Good Foods Avocado Mash
- 12 flatbread crackers
- Lemon zest for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375°. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Place salmon on foil and wrap up sides to make a packet. Bake for 15 minutes. Let cool then using a fork, flake the salmon into small pieces.
- Add to a bowl the salmon, red onion, celery, mayonnaise, parsley, dill, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Spread Avocado mash onto crackers. One package of Mash will cover three crackers. Top with salmon mixture, sprinkle with lemon zest and serve!