Smoked Salmon Frittata
The best part about brunch is being able to try new things that you may not have otherwise attempted to make. For our less adventurous eaters, this Smoked Salmon Frittata may seem intimidating at first. However, with the drizzle of Good Foods Tzatziki, a mix of fresh herbs and cucumber that create a light and creamy texture, it brings all the flavors together in a familiar and delicious way.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- ½ tsp coconut oil (or olive oil)
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 3 oz smoked salmon, sliced
- 6-8 tbsp Good Foods Tzatziki Dip
- Fresh dill, garnish
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat broiler.
- Heat oil in a 10” skillet over low heat. Add eggs to pan and cook until they begin to pull away from edges of pan with the middle still being liquid.
- Move pan to broiler and cook until eggs are just set – firm to the touch but bounce back to shape. Transfer egg to plate or serving dish.
- Top with smoked salmon, Good Foods tzatziki, dill, salt and pepper.