Spicy Chicken Enchiladas
Servings: 6 enchiladas
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 3 cups cooked chicken breasts, shredded (rotisserie works well)
- 2 tsp taco seasoning
- 1 14oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups Good Foods Spicy Queso Blanco, divided
- 6 flour tortillas (medium taco size)
- 1 Roma tomato
- 4 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 350°. Prepare a 9×13 pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken, black beans, taco seasoning and 1 cup Spicy Queso Blanco.
- Evenly spoon chicken mixture into the center of tortillas. Fold the top and bottom over mixture; then fold in the sides to enclose the mixture.
- Add filled tortilla to pan, fold side down. Repeat with remaining tortillas, placing them touching in the pan. Cover with remaining 1 cup of Spicy Queso Blanco.
- Place pan in oven and bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Top with tomato, cilantro and green onion. Serve warm.