Spicy Feta Holiday Guacamole
Tasty, yet simple appetizers are the name of the game when it comes to the holidays. @erinliveswhole helped us create a spicy holiday feta guacamole with simple homemade pita chips that needs to be at the top of your list. We put a spin on our holiday guacamole by adding in chunks of feta cheese, then adding more on top, along with pomegranate arils, plus a super crispy and delicious tray of pita chips for dipping!
- 1 container Good Foods Spicy Guacamole
- 4oz block of feta
- ½ cup pomegranate arils
- 6 pita pockets
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- Avocado oil spray (any oil spray works!)
- Preheat oven to 400F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut up pita pockets into triangles, spray with oil, and top evenly with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool.
- While baking, prepare your guacamole.
- In a bowl, add your spicy guacamole.
- Dice up 3oz of feta into very small cubes and mix them into the guacamole.
- Top with pomegranate arils and the rest of the feta, crumbled.
- Serve with pita chips.