Spicy Jackfruit Guacamole Quesadilla
Check out this delicious spicy jackfruit guacamole quesadilla recipe that our friend Katie (@theallnaturalvegan) made for us! It is a quick, easy and healthy dish that will please your Cinco de Mayo crowd. And it’s vegan of course! Mixing yummy Good Foods Spicy Guacamole with jackfruit, cream cheese and beans is a winning combination you won’t want to miss!
- 4 burrito size tortillas (gluten-free if necessary)
- ⅓ cup vegan cream cheese
- 1 14oz can young jackfruit
- Good Foods Spicy Guacamole
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 bell pepper
- ½ cup cilantro
- 1 15.5oz can cannellini beans
- Begin by mashing the strained cannellini beans in a bowl with a fork. Mince the garlic
and dice the bell pepper and add to the bowl. Strain the jackfruit and break up and
add to the bowl. Add Good Foods Spicy Guacamole and cilantro and mix until combined.
2. Spread the vegan cream cheese on one half of the tortilla, scoop the mixture and
spread onto the tortilla.
3. Fold and cook on a skillet until crispy on both sides. Serve with vegan sour cream
Check out more of Katie’s recipes: https://theallnaturalvegan.com/