Tzatziki Pasta Salad
It’s officially spring, you know what that means – PASTA SALAD SEASON! Change up your traditional pasta salad recipe and try using Good Foods Tzatziki Dip as your dressing. Our friend @theallnaturalvegan put together this delicious recipe that does just that! Give it a try for your next get together.
- 1 Box bean based pasta (or any you’d prefer)
- 1 Container Good Foods Tzatziki Dip
- 1 Cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 Can quartered artichoke hearts
- 2 Large cucumbers
- 1 Can black olives
- 1 Can chickpeas
- 1 Bell pepper
- Lemon and dill to top
- Begin by cooking your pasta according to package instructions. Once cooked, strain and allow to cool.
- Chop the tomatoes in half, the cucumbers in quarters, and the bell pepper in strips.
- Strain and rinse the canned ingredients.
- Combine all ingredients together in a large bowl and toss with the Good Foods Tzatziki Dip. Top with fresh dill and lemon, enjoy!