Greek Power Bowl With Tzatziki
Prep time: 20 minutes
- 4 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup dry farro
- 1 English cucumber, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- ½ red onion, diced
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- ½ cup pitted Kalamata olives, halved
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 large chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- Good Food Tzatziki Dip
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, add chicken broth and farro. Cook uncovered approximately 20 minutes or until broth is absorbed and farro is tender.
- In a mixing bowl, add cucumber, yellow bell pepper, cherry tomatoes, red onion, chickpeas, olives and feta cheese.
- In serving dishes, divide farro, top with chicken, veggie mix then drizzle with Tzatziki dip. Salt and pepper to taste.