Grilled Shrimp Skewers
Good Foods Buffalo Style Dip adds a mild kick to these grilled shrimp skewers! Lemon and parsley bring a fresh element by contrasting those delicious and smokey flavors from the grill.
- 1 pound large shrimp peeled and deveined (you can either leave tails on or remove)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- lemon wedges for serving
- 1 8 oz container Good Foods Buffalo Style Dip
- Place the olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper and shrimp in a bowl and toss to coat evenly.
- Thread the shrimp onto skewers. Heat a grill or grill pan over medium high heat.
- Place the skewers on the grill. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until shrimp are pink and opaque.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve with lemon wedges and Good Foods Buffalo Style Dip.
- Dig in!