Guac Taco Pizza
- 7 oz Good Foods Chunky Guacamole
- 4 flatbreads
- 15 oz refried pinto beans
- 1 cup mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 cups romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1 tomato, chopped
- Add flatbreads to foil-lined baking sheet.
- Spread beans on to each flatbread and top with cheese.
- Bake at 375F for 5 minutes (until cheese is melted).
- In the meantime, add ground beef to skillet and cook on medium-high, stirring occasionally, until beef is browned. Season with cumin, paprika, and garlic.
- Top cheesy flatbreads with ground beef, lettuce, and tomato.
- Slice and serve each taco pizza topped with Good Foods Chunky Guacamole.
- Make your own refried beans by mashing a 15 oz can of pinto beans and mixing with 1 tsp onion powder, ½ tsp garlic powder, and a 1/4 tsp chili powder.
- Use what you have on hand for the pizza crust: flatbread, pizza dough, or even a tortilla.
- Ground beef can be substituted with any meat or veggie of choice (substitute with ground turkey, chicken, or mushrooms).