Hashbrown Queso Breakfast Skillet
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hr 20 minutes
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 eggs (for crust)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 8 oz package Good Foods Queso Dip
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 5 large eggs (for topping)
- Chives, chopped for garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°. Add oil to a large cast iron skillet, coating evenly.
- Combine hashbrowns, two eggs, salt and pepper in a bowl. Pour into skillet and press down firmly to create a crust. Bake for 45-60 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven. Top with Good Foods Queso dip, bacon and tomatoes. Crack five remaining eggs over the top, spacing evenly around skillet. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until egg whites are set but yolks are slightly runny.
- Garnish with chives and add salt and pepper to taste. Serve warm.