Loaded Irish Nachos
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
- 2 lbs russet potatoes, washed and sliced ¼ inch thick
- 8 oz Monterey jack cheese
- 1 jalapeno, sliced
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 4 tomatillos, chopped
- Chives, chopped
- Good Foods Guacamole
- Good Foods Avocado Salsa
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line a baking pan with parchment paper or lightly sprayed foil.
- Arrange potato slices on pan in a single layer. Roast for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Arrange in a pile on an oven-safe serving dish. Sprinkle on cheese, bacon and jalapenos. Return to oven for 20 minutes or until cheese is golden brown.
- Top with tomatillos, chives, avocado salsa and chunky guacamole.
- Serve warm.